Car Boot Vinyl Diaries

Car Boot Vinyl Diaries

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Car Boot Vinyl Diaries - one year on.

I was busy making a mosaic of record covers from the last few month's finds when it dawned on me that it's been a whole year since Car Boot Vinyl Diaries began.  On July 3rd last, in the afternoon following a morning of car boot vinyl-hunting, I decided on a whim to start making a record of what I'd found and what I'd paid for the ever-growing stash of vinyl albums and twelve-inch's that was accumulating from the car boot sales and charity shops that I'd haunt in search of new old music.  Inspired by my big sis Vicki it took the form of a blogspot site.


Over the months the number of posts has grown alarmingly and I've learned how to make and post videos, crop photos (very basic, I know - see early posts for awful photos!) and embed YouTube videos and Spotify playlists.  For a technophobe like me this has been enormously satisfying as well as loads of fun.

I hope to keep going as long as I can, and would like to thank all viewers both regular and random.  Keep your comments and emails coming and cross your fingers for good weather every Sunday, for this is the day the British go car-booting!

Minibreakfast xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy BlogBirthday - here's to plenty more sunny Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete